How to use Electricity Efficiently and Economically
There are many simple ways to help save electricity in our daily life. By using electricity efficiently, we can save money as well as protect the environment.
General Tips on Saving Electricity:
- Choose electrical appliances with energy labels.
- Choose electrical appliances of the right size and with the right functions that best suit the needs of your household.
- Choose electrical appliances that are equipped with a timer and auto switch-off function.
- Clean the electrical appliances regularly and after use.
- Repair the electrical appliances regularly so that they can operate efficiently and safely.
- Set the temperature of the air-conditioners and refrigerators that are in use at a suitable level.
- Disconnect the power supply when the electrical appliances are not in use, and avoid leaving them on standby mode.
After using the electrical appliance, switch off the power supply at once.